Removed 100$ from my account balance !

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my account balance, yesterday my sales was 270, account balance: $1,119.20, my item price 45$.

I woke up today, i saw my sales are 269, i said ah ok, maybe some one asked for refund or there is something wrong, but it must to remove 23$ from my account, but it actually removed $99.90 from the account balance !

Can i know why ? or what happen ? and why 100$ not 23$ ?

Thanks,

Kindly Regards,

Does the deduction not show on your statement?

Hey DoughouzForest,

Regrettably it looks like a sales reversal occurred on one of your extended license purchases :pensive:

A sales reversal on your statement means that the transaction used to pay for your item was reported, investigated and confirmed as fraudulent by the payment provider (PayPal, Skrill, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc). This usually means that a customer bought your item with a hacked PayPal account or stolen credit card details.

When a third-party (eg: PayPal or a card issuer) reverses a payment (because it was unauthorised), this is marked as a sales reversal on your statement and and deducted from your earnings. In these cases the customer’s account is immediately disabled and the purchase code is voided.

If you need the purchase code, this can be found by hovering over the grey “I” icon to the right of the sales reversal on your statement.

Happy to answer any other questions you have.

Christian

Hi mate,

Yes i see

Reversal of WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform (Extended License)

What a chance, Reversal of Extended License :smiley:

I got it now, thank you very much for your help.

Kindly Regards,

Hi mate,

Yeah, just check it, looks like a Reversal :frowning:

Regards,

We had two reversals today and there was another one about 2 weeks ago. So 3 in total this month.

One of the reversals today was for a sale that happened back in January.