Remove "Entrepreneur" name in Entrepreneur theme

I wanted to ask how to remove “Entrepreneur” that shows in the top left (stays there) in Entrepreneur theme? I’d like to change it to my company name…but deleting it is OK if it can’t be changed. My site is here: https://personaltrainerpalmcity.com/

Thanks for any help!

“Entrepreneur” that shows in the top left is a logo. So, if you set your website logo from theme options it will be replaced. Thanks

That explains that! Thanks MGS. The text threw me…logo never even registered with me.

1 Like

Well, I’m missing something it appears. I’ve added a new logo, but the entrepreneur logo still stays. I can’t figure out how to remove the entrepreneur logo. I go back to 1995 to my first site and the old original HTML. Is there a way for me to see the HTML code…I can easily edit it that way. But WP and templates are new to me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hi @Commdoor you can replace the logo with your own logo directly from the theme folder here: themes/entrepreneurx/assets/images/logo.png

also How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

1 Like

Thanks again MSG. I have already replaced the logo, but I’ll try the link you gave in case I’ve done it wrong. The site is fine in Chrome and the new logo shows, but in Safari the original entrepreneur logo still shows. But thanks for the tip on the author. I will do that.

1 Like