Removal of my music

https://soundcloud.com/silvermansoundstudios/mercury

I’ll be honest, I’ve been pretty pissed with Envato for a while now. The stubborn refusal to acknowledge or reply to anything the community has to say; the ridiculous review time; and the lack of feedback. This track was just rejected for the classic “This submission does not meet our general commercial production (sample quality/mixing/mastering) standard, unfortunately.” auto-response.

This track is better than others that were accepted, and thought i haven’t uploaded in a while - I just wanted to test the waters. The reason is I’ve been making other tracks and selling licenses on my own website, and making a good deal more than I have on here. But I do realise that some people make it big here, so I thought I’d give it another go.

Obviously my production skills are total shite, so I won’t be wasting my time uploading any more. I’m probably going to start removing most of my tracks and move them to my website also. Funnily enough, SFX seem to sell pretty well, though it irks me that they take hardly any effort to create. But money is money, so I’ll stick around for that.

I don’t feel comfortable allowing Envato to make any more money from my music though, as there is no mutual respect - the cut-and-paste feedback proves this. They’re dependent on us, and they give very little in return apart from a stagnant, broken, and stacked platform.

Anyway, these are my thought’s on the subject, and yes I realise I’m whinging and whining, so no need to point that out if you can manage it.

Peace, and good luck to you all!
I’m out.