Rejection question

Hello,

Last autumn I started photographing some of my exotic chili peppers because I work as editor in a few TV & web cooking shows. I never menaged to find pepper assets like this so I created them. I started with 40 peppers but ended up with only 28 unique peppers (their shape is hard to work with and the process is very slow).

I uploaded the first pepper and it got approved within hours.

I started to upload the rest (one by one, 5 a week). I uploaded 4 more past week and yesterday 5 more but today I got email that the rest of them are rejected.

In the email there is no mention of WHY it is rejected. It says:

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Rotating Chroma Key Organic Chili Pepper - Bishop’s Crown 2” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

BUT their quality is absolutely the same as the one that got approved - here it is - [link removed]

Again, its a series of 28 peppers in total. They are shot, edited and exported in the exact same way and either the one that got approved shouldnt or the ones that didnt - should.

The envato feedback is extremely unhelpful. Has anyone any ideas about that?
Also, which other stock video websites will accept them?

Show your rejected items if you want feedback

1 Like

Here is one: https://youtu.be/TUCSd8M7PsI

No answer still?

Can at least someone tell me better marketplaces to upload it too? The activity here is just way too low.