Rejection of my songs - Can I ask for a feedback?

Hello,

All of my songs are rejected. I would like to ask you for a feedback to understand more where is the issue? Style, composition, mix, mastering, quality? Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hello, I’m not an expert but I noticed this things.The first one is good until the second bigger section, when there is some artificial sounding sweel orchestral sound (more on the right speaker) , maybe try to use a more natural sounding orchestral vst…the track is good and I get the mood.
The second one is fabulous! Maybe without the intro it would sell more…It is very artistic, not usual for audiojungle.
The third is very good , I would have called it Love story, i see it more usable for romantic videos, marriage videos etc… The only problem I noticed was a very small one maybe not very noticable…a clipping in some points where the bass and kick play together…In general I see you’re a good composer.I’m also curious were did you get the vocals from…that’s a nice add to the music.

2 Likes

Hello!
All tracks are amazing. To the first track, I agree with PieroCasale and append : an abrupt change of arrangement. In the first part, where the piano is playing, there is one mood, and in the second part, where the symphonic orchestra rushes in, there is a different mood, this is unacceptable for the AudioJungle.
The second and third tracks are great, I listened to them with pleasure. But … rejected. They sound great on good acoustics, try to test the sound on modest equipment (phone, computer speakers and etc.) - may be problems there. Sorry for my English. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

These tracks sound really good to me, especially #2 and #3. Just not the right style for this platform. The compositions are too musically interesting to work as background music.

Even if they did get accepted I think selling these tracks on this platform would be severely undervaluing their artistic quality and the time that went into making them.

3 Likes

I can’t help you, but would like to mention that you have a great stuff here. Just keep going. I’ve listened " Lullaby for Suzie" too :+1:

1 Like