rejection issue please

hi I am sorry but u seem to focus on a monolithic style that I am not sure that u really master in a way … Look, sorry to say just this but for this template for instance , once u have taken out the back picture from the background because u cannot include it in the main zip file, what to u have left ( and i am not even referring to the logo meant to be replaced and the model that needs to be taken out , as well , as they are not great, anyways …)? stripes of colors, a few super basic icons and some text …, honestly I am not sure that this is a sufficient material to push people into buying if u ask me … u really have to somehow some way create some extra value. I recommend that u push the envelope gra[hic design wise and find a way for u to bring something to the table that looks either a bit different or new. This style has been seen over and over again and this is a major problem, for the more items u have in a style, the more standards maybe be raising , not mention that the more people will expect something new from u to legitimate that the item is making it for sale … once again, u have alignment issues, alignment is a basic design principle and should in no way be taken lightly, this is rather part of lethal errors. Once again contrast is not fantastic in addition and the fact of the matter is that if u are not violating it completely , at the very least u are shooting a bullet in your own foot so to speak … one more time, the model looks completely pasted out there and definitely not composed , I recommend u to visit nemanja sekulic YouTube channel to learn to dodge and burn and other techniques so that the model looks naturally integrated/. The two lines of data like at the bottom turn out to be also super dull and by no way make people feel like having a look at them, as they are really not catching the attention and the juxtaposition adds even more monotonous an aspect to the texts …