Rejected within few minutes without any clear reason

Hi,

I’m new here and I tried uploading my first item today. I did follow the steps as required. My item went to the review process and after a few minutes (less than 10 minutes), I’ve got an email saying

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of " My theme name" and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.*

I don’t get it. I’ve read some forum posts here and they said that review process could take days. But in my case, it was in matter of minutes. and got rejected without any proper reason. and I can’t fix the errors that reviewers see, because it says I can’t re-submit it again.

Can anyone please help me? this is really really discouraging.

you can see the demo with this URL:
http://signitivelk.mywebcommunity.org/diner-republic/

Your best bet is to share link to your item here so you can get some feedback from the community.

Did you submit it with all the correct documentation and all the files setup correctly? If not, it would just activate the rejection email without it even being looked at

Hi,
thank you for the reply.

I only included the template files. what other documents you mean? didn’t see anything about the other documents. fairly new here. sorry to bother you

You have to prepare the files correctly and then submit all the various elements e.g demo, documentation, source code etc.

without this your item would not even have been looked at

sorry, here is the link

http://signitivelk.mywebcommunity.org/diner-republic/

You still need to complete the submission properly but that aside, with respect, you have no chance of this being approved.

• There are numerous issues throughout with basics like typography, hierarchy and spacing

• Elements look uncomfortably similar to other items already for sale

• It does not offer anything premium or unique like multiple menu layouts, booking widgets, social feeds etc. that couldn’t be found for free elsewhere