Rejected with no specific details.

My script of Crypto-BTC and ETH gateway was rejected with following note:-
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Cryptopay- BTC and ETH gateway” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

No clarification of why it rejected… Demo is here:-
Demo
Please help what should i do …i got rejection after waiting 10 days and this was my first PHP product. Should i add more cryptocurrencies or change the design?

The reason for the rejection is in the email: “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward”.

After looking at the demo, it definitely needs work. The design needs more work, and there isn’t enough functionality there in my opinion to warrant a paid product on CodeCanyon.

You could improve with the following:

• Add a proper navigation bar at the top.
  • Don’t open the Currency selector page in a new window (you could load it into a hidden div on the same page even).
  • Maybe add a header to the page explaining what the product is OR does, I didn’t have any idea what this product did until I selected a currency, then it took a little longer to figure out that it’s a payment app for cryptocurrency.
  • The payment page doesn’t have anything aligned or centered.
  • The “proceed” button doesn’t behave or look like a button.

Ok I will work on it.