Rejected with feedback

It’s a miracle, but someone gave me a feedback in hard rejected item, so please, if you have any ideas what does they exactly mean - tell me,

here is it:

Nice ideas here, but there are some passages that do not sound as well executed and/or arranged as they should, for a professional commercial application setting. For this reason we won’t be able to approve this submission.

Here track: https://soundcloud.com/neocortex_x/summer-aj-loop

P.S. thanks to that guy, who gave me a feedback:)

respect to reviewer who writes feedbacks.

btw, I am not into that music genre, but I like the sound of trumpets, it reminds me on serbian national music. :slight_smile:

any ideas more?

Hey!

that guy means exactly what he said “but there are some passages that do not sound as well executed and/or arranged as they should, for a professional commercial application setting.”

I’m not keen on dance music, but the problem is not in song itself but in mix/mastering.

here is what I think is not ok:

1: bell sound is not suit enough for this track(0:25), try to use another timbre (may be more synthetic) or play around with dynamic/EQ
2: the same thing is about “trumpet” sound (1:07)
these things make your track sound more amateur than professional.
anyway song is born to be great :wink:

Yes, i agree with @Elias_Frost in part of trumpet. I think it’s one of the reason to reject. Try to change sound, because that is not too natural as it should be, and try make it less louder. Music greate!!! Good luck!! :slight_smile:

I’ll just leave it here

Thanks!))))

With “passages” he means, the transitions of each part. Each new sound(or melody) come very, like too dry. You need some kind of transitions to blend them. Like reverse cymbals and crashes. Or noise fx.
Not bad song but it looks like you was borred to do nice “passages” , passages is the most hard thing in music. It needs a lot of experience.

Good track by the way

Hm, insteresting opinion,
I thinks it’s all about saxophone, let’s try to work a little bit on transitions.

Best regards,
Vladyslav Saychenko

audiojungle - http://audiojungle.net/user/neocortex_

[link removed]

E-mail: SaychenkoV@gmail.com

Come on dude… self-promoting your AudioJungle portfolio or items is one thing, but self-promoting your Pond5 portfolio is taking it a bit too far!

Well, the irony here is that the pan flute IS the next it instrument. :grinning:

Sorry to be a party popper, but it’s a standard, generic reply. Got 2 or 3 of them.

It means no more, no less than: your track definitely has some potential, but there’s a room to improve. Rather than trying to figure out what reviewers mean by “passages”, I’d advise you to put this track aside for few months and then get back to it with a fresh ear. Good luck.