rejected ... why ... quality standards ???

I submitted UI and it got rejected in GraphicRiver but got accepted in other markets.
this happened many times and till now I don’t now what are these standards .

1 Like

hi there are many reasons for the thing to be rejected in my view. First of all there is a style issue, as this looks outdates if u ask me and i assume that this is coming a bit from the pastel like colors that u are using. The fact of the matter is that the content makes me think of game assets but the style doe snot match at all … now this is much more the time of very flashy colors and things are having more relief, in my view see here for example for instance

in addition, there is a complete lack of contrast in what u have here and thus nothing really popping out and texts are are too read or not punchy they should be, not to mention that both the typo and the hierarchy of information are a bit flat

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:
I don’t think there is an outdated style in game assets and design , if there is then most of the pixel artist wont find a place in the market.
the text might need to be punchy but its not that bad to be a reason for reject,
and idea of this asset is the pastel like colors and if this is a reason to reject it then I am really disappointed in Graphicriver game assets review.

LOL well u have not heard about retro trends?! the problem is , sorry to tell u just that , u are not in either of these styles … now if u feel like changing nothing and are sure that all u did was perfect so be it … u are free to follow what u are told by people who wanted to help u and free not to do anything … finally, as it seems that u dod nit not get it , maybe some items , they are simply not liking them, period … i am not in their minds and only the reviewing person knows the exact reason why this item was binned, but when u say that “text not punchy enough, so not a reason to hard reject” , well , maybe u could not identify this yet but your text, as such , is almost unreadable and clearly not punchy as it should be so basically this is unuseful and same goes with your item more globally. U remind me off what some guys do, they create business card and the essential info is almost invisible or unreadable , so why would people need such item , if so?! finally, i think that u failed to identify that here is where the big dogs play first AND the marketplaces are pretty saturated until there are FAR BETTER items than yours which are binned , so your , as such , without changing anything DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE TO BE APPROVED. sorry for the ugly truth but i guess that u really had to figure this out and this is a guy who is designer for 16+ years who tells u …

thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

pls try to keep in mind that i just try to help u , i know that this is not something easy to absorb criticism when u have the feeling that u spent time and did your best , i quite get it and pls let me remind u that none of us is exempt of hard rejections , me included and yes some are very hurtful but we have to try to use them to go forward even more

1 Like

I know what you said was to helping me and I’m really thankful for your notes ^^ , its just as you said its not easy when you spent time and doing ur best then on work and get rejected.
but I will keep trying to do my best.
thank you again ^
^

yes agree with as i guess that each and every one of us do our best , put much effort in what we do and are expecting to potential get some gains with the work in which they invested time, so this is legitimate, not to mention that there is always something a bit hurtful for the ego and so on to feel rejected , this is a human feeling easy to identify indeed

1 Like

but try as much as u can to sort of make it profitable all the same , to get to understand what u may do in a better way or these sorts of things … the rejection was here , so , u cannot change anything about it but try as u might to go forward and learn from it

1 Like