Hi guys, this is my fourth track in a row that was rejected from audiojungle. Could you please tell me what can be wrong with it? Thank you for any help!
Hello @anon57972691 !
You have a decent idea here but there are some problems that I can hear:
- that hiss…what/why is that?
- there are pretty big EQ and compression problems
- too much low, audible hard compresion and the sidechained synth seems to have some trouble.
- the mix is not wide enough.
- remove that squeaky synth (it’s kinda ugly and doesn’t fit with the idea)
Regarding the composition / structure I believe that there are some more issues:
- the guitar lead is a nice addition, but it’s played only in the first part and then dropped.
- the rhythmic pattern changes from one to another often and this is not a good idea (at least on audiojungle)
- there is not much going on, nothing new as the track plays. After 35 seconds, I could press stop and that’s it.
My advice is to take some time to learn more by practicing and experimenting; and have a listen to some of the dance tracks approved on AJ (don’t miss the latest top sellers) to use as a reference if this kind of music is what you want to make.
midi piano I think…and too loud white noise
totally not good enough mixing and mastering…
Thank you for your comment!