Rejected track. Any ideas about it?

Hey guys! Today my track was rejected with comment: “This submission does not meet our general commercial production (sample quality/mixing/mastering) standard, unfortunately”. I can not guess why did it happen.

I made this track as slow hi-tech music with superb bewitching sound. Can you express any ideas why it was rejected? What is wrong with this track?

http://sergeoaken.com/downloads/other/Forthcoming_Technology_1_min_preview.mp3

Your track seems to be ok for me…I think it’s very good for presentation projects. I don’t know about quality, because I listened on the phone. Maybe reviewer had a bad day…

hard to tell
It’s really great track in my opinion
Maybe it’s just the reviewer.

I don’t know man

Sounds fine to me.

Sounds really cool - kind of like Lorde meets 1980’s synths - my guess, reviewer having rough day :smile:

sound like a review error, really this track sound really great for me, a very use for comercial purpose

I think that bell like sound, and some others are over loud, maybe needs a bit of balancing levels

Maybe a “cleaner” kick sample would be better for this kind of sound, and lower the volume of the snare a bit, but we can nitpick every track on AJ.
I think this track is great, the reviewer probably made a mistake.

Thank you guys for feedback! I have received email from Envato. The rejection of the item was due to a review verification error. After changing the number of variations the track was accepted.

Would be glad for your comments!

1 Like

It’s good to hear that quality content was re-reviewed and approved)
Congrats!)