rejected the flyer, help us sort out the errors

Please help me figure out why this flyer was rejected. This is my very first job on Envato

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “4th of July Flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Ready to throw zip to an experienced participant, this is my 4th attempt was. Very demorali attitude

1 Like

hi for me this looks rather nice , i would just recommend that repositioning some of the texts (i am not sure that slanted texts is bringing anything to the table here and make it rather difficult to imbricate the concerned texts with the other ones …) and make sure that most of the texts in a general way contrast a bit more with the background. I think that this is welcome to remind u off the fact that contrast is a basic design principle and that this is thus not a small deal , the good thins is that u have a cool base to work with … if u manage to fix the issues that i told u about i guess that your item should make it for sale after resubmitting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer, I thought that no one will write anything :slight_smile: I will follow your advice, if I can pass moderation, I will let you know!

2 Likes

good work and good luck buddy :slight_smile: if u have enough clues, pls check the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like