Rejected PSD Template

Hello,

can you help me understand why this theme is rejected? Quality of design is too weak or what?
oxion - it solutions

Thanks

Looks quite ok. Maybe mess in layers? What did they say?

Hi, thanks. They wrote that I can’t resend again because the quality is not their standard. Layers are organized. I do not know if this is not a standard message sent automatically

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Oxion - IT Solutions and Services PSD Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

Hm i would try again, a lot of things may happen. Bad internet connection and they downloaded broken zip file, or something else. The design looks quite ok, I would not say it`s bad, or it does not meet their quality marks. Just regular site, it should be accepted.

As a non themeforest author, I can say that it looks good to me and seems well designed, just from purely observing it visually, without going in-depth on usability etc. Maybe it was a bit too similar to other templates or didn’t bring much new to the table?

Ok, thank you. I’ll try once again and see what happens

It’s approved now :smiley: I didn’t send them layout with images, just PSD, my mistake. Thank you again.

1 Like

Haha! Congratulations! I Told You, everything will be alright! Have great Sales!