Rejected! PHP Cart

Would appreciate feedbacks on why my cart is rejected. There are a few features I did not see in other carts and have set out to implement them on mine. Quite disappointed really.
http://www.lobisdev.one/ecom-cart/

didn’t you get any reason for rejection?

I tried to post their reply and it was flagged up. So let me try it this way.
They said it did “.not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique.”

And the reviewer commented:
“This item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what ’s already available.”

I thought that here being a marketplace “saturation” should not be an issue like on eBay. It should be left for buyers if the item on sale can perform what it advertised and can be supported. Besides, my cart have 2 unique features and there are only less than 60 php carts here and even much less carts like mine.