Rejected payout

I never have posted about this before, but I don’t understand why Envato has to send rejected payout notices. Just so Envato knows, most of us know when we aren’t getting payouts because, well…we don’t get a payout. Also kind of insult to send us an email that says so. Today, I received rejected payout notices over and over and over again. As if covid19 isn’t difficult enough?. I don’t know what you call it down under, but up here, it’s called a #@head move.

2 Likes

It must be a bug. Some other authors told in the forums that they’ve had the same problem.
I guess there is no need to be over sensitive.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten twelve e-mails about it within 24 hours. A bug for sure but it’s starting to get annoying.

1 Like

I’ve receivied this email from James about 12 times since yesterday. Could You please stop reminding me about that wtf, James thats rude.

2 Likes

Same here, I get it James. Stop sending emails

Same here. Seems like this James guy is still on the fence about our payments! Maybe he will change his mind eventually and the next email will be about our earnings being calculated :slight_smile:

Same problem here. 14 emails since yesterday…

In these difficult times, when many of us are struggling for cash, it might be a nice gesture if Envato relaxed the rules about paying out only when funds go above $50. I know it isn’t much, but every little helps. Just a thought…

1 Like

smae problem here as well

I received around 20 emails for two days that my monthly payment is rejected from the payouts.

1 Like

Within the last 24 hours, we’ve received a total of 11 emails of last months payout being reject.
The email itself is fine and expected, but the fact that the same message was sent 11 times, and I’m sure there’ll be even more today, is unacceptable and spammy.

Since there’s no bug report/submission system that I could find, I’m hoping a staff member will read this.

1 Like

All right James, we got it the first time.

1 Like

Just to confirm although I am not counting emails but there was lot emails in the last 24 hours. Emails keeps coming even after you have posted this thread.

Same here. I get reminded over and over again.
If customer service were as communicative … wow

James, please give us break and stop sending this spam…

Well, it could also be a fun april fools joke.

“Haha, just kidding, here’s your money!”