Rejected new loop video

Hello, someone help me i cant understand really why rejected a lot send work.
I want help me for just one accept later self learn.

Hi. If this item was rejected it´s understandable. In my humble opinion, if you´re going to make 3D animated models, like the tunnel in your item, is too basic using just simple primitives models like cube boxes, spheres and a couple of color lines. There are no details that can be eyecatching for customers that are used to see high quality 3D nowadays. I think this is the main reason, plus, even being a looped animation I guess it should be longer, yours is just 8 seconds, maybe something between 20-30 secs or more would be better.
Good Luck! :+1:

1 Like

So thanks.

1 Like

Take a look at this example of 3D tunnel, very detailed and high quality, so you can have a reference:

It´s not a looped background, it´s a template, but is good to see 3D quality used these days.
Hope it helps!

1 Like

Wow this very diffrent working, my computer not good i next time stil try…

:+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, you have to make it a bit complicated. I don’t like that blue lines - it looks a bit boring, no reflection, no luminance glow just a solid blue color. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Unfortunately, it really looks simple and “cardboard” and will not be able to compete with more thoughtful versions. You will have to try harder.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

Small detailes can be added to material surface using displacement maps if you work in 3d software.

2 Likes