Rejected my Template ..Please help me !!

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Dragonfly - Responsive Portfolio HTML5 Bootstrap 5 Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

live preview https://dragonfly-soft.com/dragonfly/master.html

It’s been done a thousand times before and with respect to a higher standard

There is nothin unique or premium in terms of features or functionality which warrants premium status

The UX of having to close each page to get back to the menu is not good

If I change “close each page to get back to the menu is not good” and resubmit it, will it be accepted

No - you have been hard rejected so you need to make significant updates across the template (to the extent that it is borderline a new item)

With respect this is generlaly a log long way off the standard

This is very disappointing. The idea is a resume on the online website, How could I achieve it without standard.

There are hundreds of this style of a template that can be downloaded for free and others already for sale on Envato

Anything new needs to offer something unique and especially advanced or different in terms of the features and functionality on offer that warrants people paying for it.

For what it is worth having blog previews with no blog post is a particular frustration for reviewers - makes things feel unfinished