Rejected music, please help me I don't understand.

Hello Producers, I’m Brazilian and I don’t have a good knowledge of the English language, sorry for that. I ask for your help so that I can understand what is wrong with my submissions to AudioJungle, I received this email below and I’m not sure what it is. I’ve been a member of AJ for 3 years now, and I’ve received 5 rejections and I don’t understand. I met a Brazilian colleague who has already published songs on AJ and he doesn’t even know what the problem is, I would be very happy if they helped me

PS: I’m using Google Translate

The Music: https://soundcloud.com/user-75095980/upbeat-corporate-motivational-inspiring-uplifting-v-short-medium-e-full-marca-da-agua/s-lxnfaHuFBG7

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Corporate Melodies” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Please note that this is NOT a valid Music Pack, for this reason, we can’t consider this submission.

For more help please see here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202820950-Music-Packs-Upload-Instructions

Thank you for your understanding.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still, have questions? Contact our Help Center.

Hey @MelodiesOfTheDepths!
Did you upload this track into music pack category? If so, you shoud have uploaded it to music-corporate. A pack consists of already approved tracks. A single track with multiple versions is still a single track.
Good luck!

1 Like

@MARiAN is correct. You uploaded to the wrong place (based on your response).

Also I would consider adding a contrasting section in your “full” or “long” version. Maybe a change of chords for a short time? It gets quite repetitive.

Im sure if you do this and upload to the “music” section (NOT “music packs”) you should have a better chance of being accepted.

1 Like

Got it, thank you so much for your time, I hope I don’t come back here hahaha
@MARiAN @AseiAudio