Rejected item feedback

Hi all, I received an email from AudioJungle that reads: Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “DJ From Hell” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

This item was produced and engineered professionally and I would love some advice as to what you fellow authors think might have gone wrong here? Looking forward to hearing your feedback, thank you :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/tooHGbs40Tw

The kick is loud compared to the rest of the mix and attracted maybe too much attention for that raison. It makes other elements sound too tiny and don’t blend well. I would decrease the kick level of maybe 2 dBs or even 3 or 4 in some parts. After that you can give more level to the full mix and makes it sounds more balanced and energic. That kick sounds enough saturated and fat so it will sound huge too even with less level in the mix. Maybe you could work on better, smoother transitions at some places.

I hope it helps! :slight_smile: