Rejected issue

Why rejected my design?
The design already approved one item, here is Wall Calendar 2022 by didargds | GraphicRiver

1 Like

hi this is clean in my view but honestly this is a bit flat , too. The thing is that u have a real issue about contrast all the same. Contrast is a basic design principle and probably the most important of all due to the impact of this point over some more or less related ones, like hierarchy, readability and a few other things. Here , the yellow is not really the best choice to say the least. This is impacting badly the some texts or elements so that they make the hierarchy less coherent, make texts hardly readable and also , quite frankly , this is not an original color choice, either … in terms of relief and typo, maybe pushing the envelope would be welcome as this is all clean but flat at this stage. Typo is a major issue here and much is expected from any authors when it comes to typo. By introducing something a bit more lively and worked out , so to speak, by adding variations, font combinations and possible touches of originality , u will definitely generate some relief and draw the attention of users, buyers and so on … the good thing, in any event , is that u have some very tasteful base to work with and that if u make the right changes I guess the item could make it for sale

1 Like

Thanks for your response, but my question is about the wall calendar why approved it!

1 Like

I am afraid I fail to understand what u mean , if u come to ask why the item was rejected, I try to give you suggestions … if this was approved, why coming here and why putting such a title to the thread?

1 Like

Sorry! I’m talking about this template here I’m making a desk calendar from it, so why not approve it? That’s what I don’t understand.

1 Like

hi well this kind of thing happens … sometimes as standards go up on regular basis, u may end up making a variation which does not look acceptable anymore … anyway if u wanna know how I feel , I believe that u should rather stick to the style of thing that u have created for the time to travel wall calendar , this looks more worked out and offers more additional value if u ask me

Ok, Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like