Rejected HTML template, need advice

I’m working on a political template and it got rejected. I will be more then happy to hear advice from you guys!

Demo: http://ronka.co/html/newfuture/landingpage.html

Rejecting reason:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

any feedback?

I think the design is outdated. It doesn’t feel contemporary. Definitely needs typography improvements. Good luck!

1 Like

I think your design is quite monotonous. And quite old.

1 Like

I’m no expert, but the design does look very outdated. Also, I suggest reading the preview assets guidelines, I’m pretty sure using images of Obama is against the rules :smile: Don’t use images of celebrities, brands and stuff like that. You can purchase images to use in the preview from websites like Fotolia, Photo Dune etc. (you can purchase the smallest license, fur example a subscription, as long as you don’t include the images in the download package)
Best of luck.
Chris

1 Like