Rejected for "quality"

Got rejected for my WP plugin because “we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward”. So fine, but how do I know what to fix if they don’t tell me anything. The email said to ask here, so thoughts? Really confused, because when I submitted to the WP repo and got rejected they at least told me what was wrong. Got it fixed, resubmitted, and approved. But this… Nothing!

Thanks

There are two types of rejection work on envato review process. The previous work of you had gotten ‘soft reject’. That’s why you got instructions to make correction. But this time your item has got ‘hard reject’. They don’t provide any kind of information for hard rejected items and you will not be able to resubmit this item before making a big change of this item. You must have to create something unique & creative. Thanks. :slight_smile:

You’re absolutely right. This is a normal practice, I also began with it at the first steps, the live is hard. The main thing is to do more, see how others have done, and what is missing you in your projects.