rejected flyers

2 flyers hard rejected, Why?

hi, for me, in both cases, the major problem is that both compositions look artificla indeed, when u are expected to have a “realistic” organization of elements , the composition has to make a whole and look a bit like it was a picture so to speak …
the first one (st pat) > i am not sure about both the choice of fonts - as they do not make sense for the concerned event - and the combination of typo styles, for me , this is not working
some shadows are definitely lacking for the composition to look acceptable …
as for me i think that selecting the "sheamus"name is a mistake as this is trademark one as for i imagine and u could use it but distort it like sheemus or something like this

for th wine one
u have a strange articulation of nature and cityscape , the problem is that people cannot believe in the composition this way , it look spretty unrealistic, especially in terms of perspective and in this case there is too much of a contrast between something very “steel-oriented” and nature that u put on top of it
the perspective of woodboards are BTW reallly not good both individually as well as a whole …this is not matching and i assume that taking out the one under would the plate with wine elements would be a good idea. Plus, typo associations are not working and the retro style is too “weird” in my view, this is hard to match and not aesthetic eother if u ask me …