Rejected first item - do you know what this review mean?

https://soundcloud.com/jack67-2/groovy-dreams-master

Hi,

Just got this review for my first item :
“Thank you for your interest in AudioJungle.
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

I’ll appreciate any opinions or knowledge that could help me understand more.

Thanks!

This is a general answer, don’t means that your music is bad, it’s just the curator think that your production it’s not suitable, for example, as a background. You have to do something that cannot distract the attention of the listener.
I’m not an expert in your style, but maybe you should take care of some points, at least it’s just my opinion:

• don’t like much the drums… sorry, I found this a little bit monotonous… neither I’m not a big fan of this kind of drum sound. I would do this more discreet.
  • melodic line a little bit simple, I would try to do some variations, not very complex.
    . in 1:50, you use an inappropriate rhythmic change … too fast and break the dynamics… this could distract the attention…
  • I found some sounds a little bit strange, you use a lead a little bit weird. Maybe the melodic variation could be nice, but the sound… sorry but I don’t like it, is too distorted (2:04), strange…
  • final too abrupt. you cut abruptly the fade off.
    I recommend you to listen new approved tracks and try to do something similar in sounds, structure

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I appreciate your helpful answer!
All seem like good advices,

I’ll get into it,

happy new year.