Rejected. Be Hard. Criticize.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

“We receive a lot of metallic logo animations, and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not offer much new, nor provide an outstanding visual quality that would over-perform those projects we already have.”

preview

What do you think?

The comment from the reviewer team is point on. It looks good, but so do all the other metallic logo templates. It does not bring anything new to the table.

Interestingly, a static glossy logo, added in January 2019, just with the departure of the camera and studio reflection, brings more new than mine, filled with liquid metal.:thinking:

Not necessarily. But it was one month submitted before your item and could be the last item that was approved before they said “okay, we have enough of these metallic logo reveals, let’s only approve exceptional or complex items from now on.”
You just gave another reason why the market is already saturated with these logos.

Comparing one’s rejected item to other approved items has rarely been succesfull in the past when the reviewers decision and reasoning is so clear and a case of “market saturation” like in this case.

May be. Then it will be clear how objective they are in their choice. I wonder how many people take part in deciding whether the product will go to the site. The opinion of one person is like a lottery.

Dear @MoGraBear I’ve seen your preview it’s amazing, but what I feel is maybe the reviewer thought that you’ve used fewer techniques/effects in making that video/project… Because sometimes they approve few projects which look normal but when we purchase that item and go through the project we can see that more effects and techniques have been used in it, which makes it more complex one, where the buyer thinks that “Oh it’s a very difficult and complex technique used by the author in this item.”

It may or may not be correct but this is what I feel. So I would like to suggest you that, make a more complex and outstanding project which others may feel it’s very difficult to create something which is similar to this. I feel this is what it makes unique.

Thanks.