Rejected Background.

color%205 color%206 This Backgrounds got hard reject any ideas ?

your background bad idea style but you try better background beautiful will approved. many thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

LOL so does he have any idea about what to do with your comment Jeri?

1 Like

hi i think that first of all, the idea of displaying many colors is not necessarily a good one indeed, the green and yellow ones, for instance are clearly way lessa attractive and i do not see why u chose to display colors that are not “bringing anything to teh table” … u do not have to bring many colors, just select a couple of them, but colors that make your item look good …

i honestly do not dislike your itm but the thing is that there is a bit of a “messy” and uneven side to it or a not enough uneven side, u are a bit in between 2 different styles at this stage …

1 Like

why you ask me this? maybe my error or bad english

@n2n44 you can see for example background on graphicriver see best background as professional but this design bad styles need better styles for approved graphicriver, but he can fix better backgrounds.

Regards.
JeriTeam

but I see background and feedback approved or hard rejected my think.

Thank you, i will definitly work on that next time.

1 Like

u should start with this one then :slight_smile:

I think i will try another style. cleaner one.

i can tell u by experience that all teh guys say this and they all end p making the same mistake so that i have to tell them the very same thing here … now u can do as u wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

please guide me then, how i can improve it ? how to get it approved ?

i answered above already buddy

1 Like

Yeah i know. looking for extra help on the files i submit like thumbnail is only 80x80! & Html description & what’s the difference btween preview image and preview set. i see you have a great experince & you could clarify somethings for me. i read the article on the files but didn’t understand so much.

for technical requirements some guys here are killers , like @mgscoder, and they will help u for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I apreciate it, many thanks.

1 Like

u are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try something like this.

1 Like

yeah they are beautiful and trendy

1 Like