Rejected animated christmas card

Hello! I’m a professional animator. My last works are rejected with a note “does not correspond to high quality”. I am at a complete loss, because I do not understand the reasons for the refusal of my works. I would be grateful for comments. Here’s an example of the work I did for a very long time. Why reject such work?

Great Christmas card! It is not clear - why not accept, I would have bought!

1 Like

Great work. Question for reviewers - why this job is not accepted for sale? Only blind or robot (may be blind robot) can reject this. I’d buy it.

1 Like

I really like it. It´s a great card. I have nothing to criticise, obviously is not like a Disney animation movie, but is a Christmas card and I think it could have good sales.
Good Luck!

1 Like

In my opinion only the last scene with 4 renifers is acceptable for reviewers.

2 Likes

I wonder why you think that? Why do the first 3 scenes are not acceptable.

In first scene we have poor quality sky and clouds, also it does not work in any way with renifers and santa in sleigh. In scene two also poor quality jpg. file with no any animation. As a whole particles with no shadows, no matching to scene. It looks like a 2d and 3d connection failure. You have a lot of good quality 2d animations in portfolio and one AE project ( santa in asia) and you should do something similar to this ae project.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Useful remark.