Rejected All 3 items

Hi I am new to this.
I submitted 3 items and all got rejected last night and I can not resubmit.
I do not get any reason so I can not think of going forward. Because I do not know where I did the mistake. Can some one help.
2 sample items are attached bellow

Traditional%20Sun%20preview

hi i think that for the ribbons u have alignment issues indeed , not sure that u can use such brands now , but this has to be checked indeed
the second one, i tend to believe that maybe they are considering that the thing is a bit restrictive commercially and otherwise that this is a little simple apart from the central part actually

1 Like

Hi thank you for the reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

The sun element: that kind of work used heavily on south Asian reagent. I do not see any thing in that style. So I so it as a opportunity.

Don’t you think beginners who like to work as the Authors in this site, need to get a proper reply when they reject a graphic? Because we spend time on this kind of work and get rejected.
At-lest we like to know why so we can keep that in mind for this next one. All 3 of my first entries got rejected.
I feel bad now :unamused:

this is legitimate to aspire to it … though this is not done here , this is why we try to help here indeed

First one was rejected because they don’t accept social logos. Read here https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000472923-GraphicRiver-Items-We-Do-and-Don-t-Need

The second one I don’t know what it supposed to be. A logo? A vector graphic? If someone buy this what’s the usage? For me looks like something done as skill practice.

1 Like

The sun element: that kind of work used heavily on south Asian reagent. I do not see any thing in that style. So I so it as a opportunity.

Probably you are right. I don’t know about Asian graphic design market but here most of the customers are from US, Europe and Australia. I just checked my sales from 2015 until now and I cannot find any Asian country. Probably there are few but the percent in very low.

this is what i mentioned lol thanks to confirm by actual test :slight_smile:

there are some buddy … i have sales in singapore on regular basis , and in Thailand as well , a few in india , i had sometimes from vietnam but otherwise this is mainly from northern asian countries …
in other words , his item as a potential but nit that very big if only calls for asian countries to buy … not to mention that despite what he says i have never seen this kind of graphic in south asia …