Rejected again, I neeeeeeed feedback.

Hi, my psd was rejected again without I understand what is the problem

this is my psd:
https://redpen.io/uqa5f4fcfc29f4953e

and this is reviwer mesage:
“Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest.”

I need some suggestion and feedback to find the problem
all message will be appreciated.

Thanks

They’ve said it bro. I know it’s a great theme but seems like you’ll have to overhaul typography. Just can’t believe this coz I’d approve it :frowning: Sorry and good luck.

@CreativeKaboom

Thank you so much :smiley:

The typography is poor, you need to work on hierarchy and spacing, and you have a lot on inconsistency throughout.

The diamond icons aren;t working, you have different variations on the icons, the filters in the portfolio are rectangles with small border radius, yet the load more posts has a large border radius.

Some fun facts looks unfinished, and yet again, more inconsistency with the icons, they don’t match the ‘diamond’ theme and why are 2 facing the opposite way?

I agree with LoveThemes. Very inconsistent in shape and you must try harder in typography…
be like a persian…"perfect :wink: "

@LoveThemes
@oriolab

Thank you so much for reply :smiley:

I do not want to be rude but I think that the reason for the rejection so should motivate you…

@PersianArt

Thank you

sorry, not in theme, where you get a photos?