Rejected 2 tracks, don't know why, please help!!!!!!!

I recently got mail from AudioJungle where they said that my tracks don’t meet general commercial quality. Does anyone have any peace of advice for what is wrong with these tracks and what I need to change. Thank you very much!

Hi,
I think the first piece is too experimental, you start with the piano but in the ending the melody line is played by a synth… I think you have to think to a structure where the ending is a variation of the first section, not a thing completely different…
Second track: piano too dry, drums like 80s LinnDrum, 80s chimes synth… is it a retrowave track?

2 Likes

Thanks Floberaudio very much for the reply,

in the first track I thought that it was a good idea to upgrade track in some way but I get what you are saying it was to much,

in the second track I wasn’t going for retro feel I chose those instruments because I liked them and I thought they will go good with feel of whole track but I didn’t know that AudioJungle want’s only modern sound if that is what you are saying. Could you please clarify what you mean by piano sounding to dry and how could I improve that.

Once again, thank you for your replay.

1 Like

Hi,
I think you can hear as reference the tracks of the best sellers or in general also the tracks of minor authors, to understand what is the way to make a better structure for a standard track…
In my case, often I choose a simple structure: short intro, section A, section B, section A’ (ending), where with section A’ I mean a repetition of the section A but with some variations (addiction of other instruments or percussions).

For example, in this simple track:

This is also an example for a track ‘retro’, I used an 80s drums (LinnDrum) and the retro synth sounds… If you use a drum like this as in your second track and a synth old sound, you are out of context using a piano as you did…

I said ‘dry’ piano because your piano needs more reverb, otherwise the sound had no space…

My main advice is to listening to more tracks on the site, to understand the track structures and the different genres, I hope I was helpful! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much, you helped me a lot! :smiley:

1 Like