Hello guys, here i am with 2 rejected projects, searching for some help to enter the envato market as a freelancer designer. First of all, the first project(construction logo) was incomplete by my fault (i didn’t know that i need a help file inside and other things), but the second project(shoppingstore) i can say is complete:
- the .AI files has each element on different layers with intuitive names
- the logo design is made in 4 colors, each on different .AI file (so I have 4 .Ai files)
- i saved them as a template compatible with CS5 + saved them in EPS/PNG/JPG
- I have made a help file inside the archive with all steps clearly explained for editing the .Ai files (even an amateur would understand how to modify, such as “click here, double click there”
- 2 preview files for presentation (main one + second one)
Ok… so my question is, what am I doing wrong? My guesses are ( beside the logo design itself, which personally i find it aesthetically fine, in a minimalist style):
- my previews are not good enough because i didn’t used mockups like everybody else
- maybe i need to add any kind of watermark on previews like i see on market? or the water mark is added lately by envato staff when they aprove my work ?
- maybe i need to pay any kind of license to sell on graphicriver?
- or maybe because i didn’t complete my profile with all kind of details etc?
I hope you can give me a full answer, maybe some criticism of my work, and some advices for next upload, thank you very much!