Reject because of submission criteria

I have received e-mail and comments below belongs to my item which has been rejected

• While the concept of this item is interesting, it doesn’t align with our current submission criteria. The functionality offered here doesn’t quite match what we believe is currently in demand."

I had uploaded all title, description, thumbnail, preview image, main files, shotscreens and ext. I have read submission criteria but here comments has not been shown in detail and I cannot understand which submission criteria, demand they mean.

Can someone help me?

I think it is the main reason.

You think functionality is main reason and this my demo url: https://ramilportfolio.flownet.az/responsiveslider001/getslider001.html
Please, describe which functionality is main reason.

Below also is full email text which i have received

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Responsive sliders” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the feedback from our review team:

• While the concept of this item is interesting, it doesn’t align with our current submission criteria. The functionality offered here doesn’t quite match what we believe is currently in demand."

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help in the form of tutorials on Envato Tuts+.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

The demo is very weak and does not portray premium look/feel.

The reviewer is right that this is quite an unusual item and the appeal is probably quite limited

It’s not a ‘slider’

Thanks for your reply. What is the name(category) of it if it is not slider. Form? Miscellaneous?