Reject Again?

That rises another question. Do we really in this kind of music (stock music) have to keep listeners interested? I mean they never use the whole song even if they buy it, they cut out maybe 30sec or so. Than why do we have to keep them interested for 2-3 minutes? Isn’t it better if song has many different parts so the end user can actually have greater variety to choose from.

Valid question for sure, and in the 30 second case you’re absolutely right. But on the other hand, if you make a 3:28 track (rather than 5 variations of a 30 second track) you’re expected to take your full duration into account. The track duration is reflected in the price, and just copy pasting the first 30 seconds to make it longer isn’t really the best practice (not saying you did that here, just pointing that out). There may very well be buyers using the full duration who like to have some variation even if it’s just a background track.

I think the track is composition wise very good. With the right mix/master it can become awesome.
To me the brass in the beginning is to heavy. verb on the strings, but on the other hand, if the pizzicato strings (more along the track) stand out more its very nice. etc… And: it’s always easy to give comments, but if you have to do it yourself …Good luck!