Regular or extended

Hello,
I bought Eduma Education Theme for my project. The registration to the platform will be free and members will be able to buy math course or purchase a monthly subscription for access to all courses and quizzes. Do I need to buy an extended license of Eduma E-T because people will be paying to access?
I think that, if I will be selling a usage of system (math course), I will not sell their item directly and I do not need extended license. The licenses are weird.
BR.

Since you aren’t planning to make money off of the theme itself, but instead using it as a platform to sell your courses, you only need the Regular License.

I believe you would only need an Extended License if people had to pay to access the site. From what I understand, you will only be selling original content, and not selling access to features of theme, correct?

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

So, you will need extended license because only subscribed members will get access to all courses and quizzes.

2 Likes

Thanks,
Now, I know that I threw $ 69 down the drain…