Regular License Youtube?

Just wondering is it ok to buy the regular license if you are making a video for Youtube and want to use a track as background music for the video?

You got it :wink: - yep

Cool just want to make sure as I don’t want to be unfair to anyone I know how it goes :slight_smile:

thanks for the quick reply

Hey matu, here are some good usage examples of the license usage for files on AudioJungle.

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/licenses-buying/audiojungle-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

Same in line with the poster of this.

So I am curious to how liscences work. I run a youtube channel and I wanted to use music from here. I bought a track Fire for 14 dollars and it said I can use it for a single website. I am a private reviewer and I don’t make much money, but its great to have background music for my reviews. I just want to make sure they don’t require me to buy a song everytime I want to use it for every video, though its all used on the same channel/website and only by me.

I have the same question as “Psylacus”… I am also having a youtube-channel and want to use music for it (and just for the videos uploaded to youtube). I just dont want to buy the song again and again and again after every video. Makes no sense (in my opinion). So how about that?

With the way it works here on AJ is that yes, you would have to buy a new license for every video. But you can contact authors if want to purchase a custom track for a flat fee that you could use for all your videos. I would be glad to work on a custom track for you! If you are interested please email me at jamesongerdon@gmail.com and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Jameson

I bought the regular license and still is “AdRev for a 3rd Party” claming that I can not use the music. And they are putting Ads on my clip…Did I not bought the rights to have a Ad-free-video when I bought the regular license?

Submit a dispute form from the video manager. Read this

raptour said

Hey matu, here are some good usage examples of the license usage for files on AudioJungle.

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/licenses-buying/audiojungle-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

hey raptour!
can you please provide us with the updated link? This ain’t working anymore

thanks!

I have some doubts about this topic.
The idea that I have about this is that I can use a regular licensed song (or sound) bought in audiojungle in my youtube video,
and that if I use the same track in other video of mine, I should buy it again.
But, in youtube,you have the choice to monetize your videos and earn money for each view,
What kind of license do you need if you use that choice?

Thank you.
Regards.

The regular license covers Youtube usage even with monetization enabled. So you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

Thak you for your answer.

Regards.

Hello friends. What if I want to use one audiojungle track with regular license for 7-8 youtube videos with enabled monetization? Thanks

You have to have a license for each videos. Unless they make up a series, in which case a single license is used for the whole series. Hope it helps.

I have a question along these lines. I am making training videos and want to create an short introduction with a song I purchased. I would be using the same introduction for all of the videos I create this school year. This is non-profit school use (I am a teacher)…would I need to buy the song for every video intro?

@mlolkema

There are some quotes from FAQ:

Do I need a separate license each time I use an item in a series?

No. You only need to purchase the item once per series.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

So, you need one regular license within one year for 52 videos.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hello
I want to purchase a After Effect Intro of my YouTube Channel. I am planning to use it in every video.
Which license I need to purchase?

Basic license :slight_smile:

Hi There,

I’m having trouble with YouTube and a recent upload. I am getting the following warning even though I hold a Regular License. I’m not sure what the best way is to move this forward. Please help?

unnamed