Régular licence or extended licence


I am freelancer in the creation of website. I’m looking for HTML templates that I modify in order to integrate them with a CMS.
I invoice my client for my integration and online services.
Do I need to use the regular or extended license?
Thanks for your feedback

As long as you have 1 purchase/license per website you sell to each individual client then regular is fine

And as long as the end users (the people who visit, access and use the CMS) aren’t charged to do so.

I.e if the client pays you to make the CMS, that is then free for the client’s customers/staff/users to use… regular is fine. If the client charges people to use the CMS… you’ll need an extended license.

1 Like