Register for EuroTour Now!

Ha just noticed that after-party finishes at 9 pm. I hope we gonna have after-after-after party :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think that trip to Kiev would be very inspiring but way more complicated than Berlin :slight_smile: @boomopera and @SFmusic are you going with us? Time to meet again my dear colleagues from office :wink:

4 Likes

We are not limited to just one destination no? :))))

4 Likes

Will Belgrade EuroTour be in same place with WCEU? Otherwise we would need to pick between 2 events?

1 Like

Belgrade Eurotour happens the Thursday, WordCamp is on Friday/Saturday. We’ve tried to make it easy and economical for authors to attend both by keeping it really close together.

however, in past years, there have been many events on the Friday night so we try to do ours on the Thursday so authors can go to many more events and meet many people.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, Kiev or/and Berlin sounds good to me, it looks like its gonna be packed as well… @OlexandrIgnatov bro you coming ? ;))

2 Likes

Right, thanks for clarification :slight_smile: will be there for sure!

2 Likes

Most probably I’ll be there :wink:

5 Likes

hi! sorry, I am a newbie in Envato meetups…

I already registered. received e-mail. sooooo what’s next? when we will have more info? about place of meeting for example.))

1 Like

So it looks like me, @boomopera, @ShymonMusic and maybe @SFmusic are going on a trip to Kiev! Maybe somebody from Poland wants to go there with us?

@jamesgiroux do you know that chicken jelly is also a traditional dish in Ukraine? (Am I right guys?). James you might live through that again!

4 Likes

I think you guys should take him out for golonka this time instead. Much less scary that chicken jelly :smiley:

2 Likes

Especially on Christmas)
Chicken jelly makes me sick :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Sorry for stupid question, but what language will be used during tour in each country? English, or country’s official language?

I’d love to join Kiev (because I like Ukraine very much), but I can only understand very basic stuff in Russian (and don’t understand Ukrainian)

1 Like

@phpmillion I believe that @jamesgiroux might have some problems with Russian (me and my friends either) so I’m sure you’ll have some English language partners in Kiev :wink:

2 Likes

Good to hear, going to check flights schedule…

1 Like

Hey All. Yes, everything will be based in English. During the event if we have volunteers to help translate it helps those who cannot speak English very well.

2 Likes

Any eta for venues for belgrade?

1 Like

Hey there! Tell me. I want to register on the event but I get this error :confused:
10 June: Moscow, Russia
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%20(6)

1 Like

The same problem. But the reference opened with the phone

2 Likes

June is coming fast, any news on the venues, we would like to reserve the hotel near by and are still waiting. For us the tour in question is Belgrade…

1 Like