Refused to work due to image quality

What is the way to raise the work with high quality

You need to share your preview image if you want feedback

what is the way

you can upload your design here (forum) to get feedback from the fellow authors.

I don’t know how
The files were uploaded with high quality and unfortunately the rejection was due to the bad quality. I do not understand what the reasons are

1 Like

It’s impossible to comment without seeing what you submitted.

Upload the preview image here

Image preview It is the desired size 590 x 590 px

Here is 80 x 80 px

I really don’t think the issue here is only the image quality (although they do appear quite low res). The design has several issues in it that would almost certainly result in rejection

Did the reviewer tell you that this was the only issue?

This message that I received

…
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “business card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact ou

Ok so that’s a full hard rejection - the image quality is only a small part of the issues you have.

There are problems with spacing, typography, hierarchy etc.

Well now what to do or how to upload

You would need to address thedesign as a whole - I am not a reveiwer but I donlt think that creatinga better quality thumbnail is going to fix the problems

Now I need help, please

No one can teach you how to design but there is definite room for improvement in terms of typography, spacing, hierarchy and construction.

Just as examples (this is not a checklist - you need to address design principals not individual changes):

• the camera icon doesn’t work

• it’s wrong to have the name/logo and THREE services on front and then on the back have the same but TWO services

• the contact info is far too compressed

• there’s a severe lack of hierarchy throughout

• I get there is not hard and fast rule on dimensions but this looks an odd size

Until now I did not understand the camera icon and contact information is very compressed or there is an acute shortage of the hierarchy all the time or I get a lack of a strict and fast rule on the dimensions

Again you can’t treat this as a checklist - it’s about optimising and modernising design principals

Yes, that’s right, but I want a section to help with optimization and a correct way to upload files

With respect there’s no value is people teaching you how to design or improve items, and as a premium marketplace if authors are not able to spot these things themselves then they will struggle.

FYI - this is one of the hardest categories to get approved in. Just because there is less to it does not make it easier. If anything the pressure for pixel perfect design is great.

You obviously know how to submit items given that your item was reviewed but here is more https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000472463-Business-Card-Templates