Refusal to upload the project to VideoHive

Please tell me what might not suit the envato reviewers if they refused to upload with such an answer: “it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”.
Links to preview projects: Preview 1920x1080 titles – смотреть видео онлайн в Моем Мире | Иннокентий Кроон
Preview 1920x1080 Transitions – смотреть видео онлайн в Моем Мире | Иннокентий Кроон

Hi, the design and animation quality is low. I will guess that you’re probably just at the very beginning of your design and animation journey?

If so it’s fine, just know that you’re trying to enter this market way to early. You’ll probably need a few years to learn everything :slight_smile: So keep on designing a lot, watching tutorials, animating and learning. With time and consistent practice while also taking inspiration and reference from the best project on Behance, Envato etc, you will eventually end up creating high quality animations and designs yourself. But you’re just not there yet.

Don’t let these rejections demotivate you if you truly want to professionally pursue animation and design either for a living or as a hobby. Good luck!

1 Like

A few years? I would like a few hours))

I wish things were so quick and easy :smiley: