Refund Urgently

Hello, Please this is urgent, Let’s resolve this passively, quietly and respectfully, because I am a good customer of Envato and I have nothing to complain about. I just need you to understand me about the problem I am undergoing and to give me an appropriate solution according to my request.

I’ve already opened a Ticket about my problem and Envato staff does not even get to Solve my problem.

I need the full refund of my money on Evanto Elements.

The problem is: Everything I’m interested in Envato Market is not in Envato Elements.

I can not even work on account of what I wanted in Envato Market not to find in Envato elements.

I paid the annual subscription to be able to help my clients with professional Design jobs. Now I can not download the things I want for my current client.

I prefer to buy things one by one, Deliver service by service to each of my clients.

Please, can someone return my money so I can buy it?

I had to spend another 7 dollars to buy what my client just wanted. So I’ve already spent more money knowing that I have my annual subscription active and can not even find the item I need in the packaging elements.

Please, this is urgent.
Thanks

Sorry to hear that Elements didn’t work for your work flow. It looks you’ve opened a ticket already which is good. We’re not able to help with account issues on the forums but our Elements Help Team will be happy to assist

Elements Help Ticket

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been waiting for this for two days. Does it take so long for your team to solve my problem?

Two days is a lot and I know you understand me. We who work with Design and Marketing. We have definite time for everything. We have to keep time with our customers.

Hurry up, please.

4 Likes

You’re right.
I had a client too. I wanted to return the fee but could not reach the profile or even personally wanted to send myself his money but hopefully he forgives me for this injustice. :frowning:

afonsopunk, did they refund your money? Cause I am also in the same situation as you, and I am getting worried after reading your post. Please let me know how this ends. Thanks!