Hi, I don’t understand why Envato let users to open refund requests with reason:
“It was a mistaken purchase”
When, by policy, the only valid reasons to get a refund are:
- Item is “not as described”
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Item support extension not used
- Items that have not been downloaded
So what am I supposed to do when a user asks for a refund because he thought the plugin had a certain feature?
I’m declining these kind of requests but I think it would be much better if Envato showed some notification when selecting the option “It was a mistaken purchase” saying that mistaken purchases cannot be refunded.
What do you think about it guys?