Refund or a bad rating?

Hello!

Can i ask you, guys! One of my buyers requested a refund for my theme, because his hosting is unsuitable (it is a cheap hosting and hosting support refuses to help him). As i know, Envato will not refund in that case, but i’m afraid that he will get a bad rating for my theme if he will not get his money back.

What should i do in that case? It seems I can get a bad rating without my fault? I answered all the questions to the buyer immediately when he asked them, but i really do not want to receive 1 star because he uses a cheap hosting.

If this will happend, can i hope that Envato will remove a bad rating that he can put me without reason?

Thanks for answers

I believe that if the issue he is going to under rate your item for is not related to its quality, & you can provide proof for the blackmail, then they should be able to remove it for you :smile:

can i hope that Envato will remove a bad rating that he can put me without reason?

Not only will you not get the rating removed, but you will most probably receive the most irritating answer from envato staff to come along with it:

We consider that each and every piece of feedback to be valuable for authors - you should take it as an opportunity to better understand your customers’ needs and improve your item going forward.

Welcome to the frustrating world of envato review system!

The only thing i can think of - suggest your client some caching plugin for WordPress.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!