Refund opened 30 days ago

Hi,

I opened a refund 30 days ago and I still haven’t an answer.

Hi

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days.

Thanks

I raised up the dispute buti I haven’t any answer. Also I send a message by contact form and no answer

Hi

If you already raised a dispute then envato support team will review the refund request and will take step as necessary.
if you like you can open Help ticket and let them know details. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I’m still waiting for an answer. Nobody answer the ticket and the dispute

raised up the dispute investigation can take much more time and there is no guarantee that you will win the dispute. if you already open help ticket in invato customer success support they will reply you as quickly they can. currently support team experiencing a high volume of enquiries and response time could be up to 10 days

More than a month later I still have no answer

please can you share some more information as like:

1. when (around exact date) you raised a dispute of your opened refund request?
  2. have you contacted envato customer success team (here: http://enva.to/Help) after raised a dispute to know the status?
  3. are you sure you have open help ticket at the point 2 given link? if yes then can you tell the around exact date.

Thanks

Hi,

1. Ticket opened April 21, raised 1 week later
  2. I contacted but I didn’t received any answer
  3. Opend May 11, I answerd this mail May 29th. No answered by Envato
    This is the mail

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Bruno Armenteros,

Thanks for contacting us. Your request has been received and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

We’re currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our response time could be up to 10 days. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Your ticket number is 1923484.

If you’d like to email an update before you hear back from us, please reply to this email. In the meantime, feel free to check out our Help Center resources for more help.

Kind regards,
Envato Customer Success Team

Actually item author didn’t approve refund and you raised dispute. uaually raised a disput take some more times because in this case support team have to investigate more.

I would like to wait for this running week. If you don’t receive reply then you can contact the support again with mention curently open ticket id (1923484).

Hope support team will get back to you soon.