Refund issue with a Authors of Drone Media | Aerial Photography & Videography WordPress Theme + Elem

Hey everyone, i have refund issues with Authors of Drone Media | Aerial Photography & Videography WordPress Theme + Elementor.
I would like to take your attention on this title it says + Elementor but the funny thing is this theme is not working on Elementor. It’s based on WPBakery and they confirmed this to me several times.
Oddly, they’re insisting to not paying REFUND! Everytime i asked questions they’re only answering their positive sides and ignoring my complaints.
Definitely not recommended.
After i bought this i realised all the photos are watermarked and they’re expecting you to buying from the stock website.
This theme is not compatible with Elementor. There’s only 1-2 actions on Elementor and rest of others WPBakery. Even that, this theme has a title like ‘’ Drone Media | Aerial Photography & Videography WordPress Theme + Elementor ‘’
That’s a type of SCAM!!! This is unbelievable. When i tell them they’re accusing me to not read explainations at the theme sections.

I saw all the people are complaining about not being able to use elementor and i am not alone!!

When you need to translate your buttons, you have 5+ step to make it but don’t be sure that it’s gonna work out! They’re telling you to download some other programme to make your translation.

Moreover, it’s working too slow, anti-seo and crashing.

I want my money back, now!

Hi @atilganzdl,

If you are eligible to get a refund according to the Envato refund policy then you can request for a refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks