Refund for contested payment 4 month after purchase ?

tips-and-tricks

Actually i think evanto have a major problem with payment reversal since it seem that more and more people get a refund from their site after several month after purchase this is starting to make me beleive that something not fair is running on evanto side with author since as author we are the only one who lose something in this trade. Actually they do not allow us to make protection on our code by encryption but they should change that rule and allow us to protect a little better our work.

Envato lose their 30 to 64% as well.

If you look from that side you are right but look to the other side

evanto before deposit and purchase from that customer = 0$
evanto after sale reversal = 0$

the final deficit = 0$

author = 0$
author after reversal = lose full copy of our hard work for free

final deficit = we work for nothing

this is the same problem with refund honestly when a customer got a refund from evanto on one of our item at the end the only who lose are the author since the customer will buy another item and never receive back his money in paypal account the money will stay on evanto

If we’re looking at it that way, then I guess the following would be more accurate:

Evanto before deposit and purchase from that customer = 0$
Evanto after sale reversal = 0$

Final deficit = 0$ and they work for nothing

Author before deposit and purchase from that customer = 0$
Author after sale reversal = 0$

Final deficit = 0$ and they work for nothing

I’m not disagreeing with you. Sales reversals aren’t fun, and I don’t like them as much as the next guy. It’s just that when you said authors are the only ones who lose out from reversals, that’s not entirely true, so I thought it was important to point that out.