ReduxFramework Sample Config File needs to be a working one and follow the same guidelines as the theme is.

I got soft reject getting this problem of redux, can you please tell me how to solve this. i added redux plugin from my own server then go this message : ReduxFramework Sample Config File needs to be a working one and follow the same guidelines as the theme is.

After that, now i am trying to add it from WordPress directory but in that case redux showing me ads.

Please post the exact reviewer’s message here. This way we will be able to help you easily :slight_smile:

This is was number - 5.ReduxFramework Sample Config File needs to be a working one and follow the same guidelines as the theme is

I was in the same situation, in my config file from theme there was sample code (unused by my theme), along with the code for generating the theme options panel.

• So, make sure you don’t have unused code in your config file from theme.
  • Then, also check the post for Embedding Redux into Your Theme or Plugin and make sure you don’t have sample code along with your usable code

Hope this makes sense