redux required on add_submenu_page , till got soft reject again , please advice

Hi,
Today, i till get soft reject for item re-submit because of 2 redux required on add_submenu_page.

REQUIRED: framework.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
Line 1426: $this->page = call_user_func( ‘add_menu_page’, $this->args[‘page_title’], $this->args[‘menu_title’], $this
REQUIRED: framework.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
Line 1349: // wrappers and need to be appened to using add_submenu_page.
Line 1400: $this->page = call_user_func( ‘add_submenu_page’, $page_parent, $page_title, $menu_title, $page_permission
Line 1458: call_user_func( ‘add_submenu_page’, $this->args[‘page_slug’], $section[‘title’], $section['t

Anyone, can you please share me your experience with this ?

Thanks

Yes, use add_theme_page() . It’ll work. I did it 2 days ago. My theme still soft rejected because of my hosting issue.

Thanks a lot Ebrahim6, we are trying for this… it just issue because I and many dev get item accept with this before! Anyone, can your share your latest porject / item experience with Redux accept pls ?

Regards
uxTheme

So how things going?
I got the same rejection reason while https://docs.reduxframework.com/core/theme-check/ allow this?

One of my themes passed it just one month ago.
I doubt all reviewers has only one checklist for this…

we have to solve this to get approving

@vntax I got warning with fopen & fclose from the reviewer
WARNING: fclose was found in the file admin/redux-extensions/extensions/wbc_importer/inc/importer/parsers.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
Line 464: $this->fclose($fp);
Line 659: function fclose( $fp ) {
Line 662: return fclose( $fp );

Line 196: $page = ‘add_management_page’;
REQUIRED: admin/redux-framework/inc/debug.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
Line 74: add_submenu_page(
REQUIRED: admin/redux-framework/framework.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.

I also found these 3 below links.
https://docs.reduxframework.com/core/theme-check/
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/themes-should-use-add_theme_page-for-adding-admin-pages

If U change fclose , fopen to WP file system, is it convenient if you want to update the framework later? I doubt all author here want to do this.
How do you guys think?
Regards,

Problem solved after I send the related link to the reviewer.

Congratulation ! … can you please publish whole link / refer doc…

Thanks @vntax!
Just show him the above referenced links and the reviewer approved it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I used add_theme_page() . but I got
REQUIRED: welcome.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
Line 201: $page = ‘add_management_page’;
this type of error during theme check pulgins.
please, give me the solution of this issue.

A post was split to a new topic: How do I add a submenu to my site?