Redux as plugin in wp theme

Hello all,

I have my theme build with redux embed but has some errors and because of redux is not pass with theme check.

I want to include as plugin.

Can someone tell me how can i do?

• i need to add redux in my admin folder and in function.php to call with tgma or just to call with tgma , when install my theme to install redux plugin ?
  • Where i need to add my config file (that is now in redux embed)

I read on redux but i dont understand.

Thank you and hope that is someone to help.
Only this i need to fix an theme will be aprouved.

include as an external plugin in the TGMPA settings - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/redux-framework/

using something like:

array(
‘name’ => ‘Redux Framework’,
‘slug’ => ‘redux-framework’,
‘required’ => false, // or true
),

Hi, yes i did this but can you tell me, if i need to add redux files in my admin folder, or just with tgma, and how can i call my config file, that i use for theme config?

Hi,
Is verry simple.
My advise is to remove all redux files from admin (first move to desktop)

• add in theme s name functions.php tgma where you will load redux as plugin

//include tgma
require_once get_template_directory() . ‘/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php’;

add_action( ‘tgmpa_register’, ‘themesname_preffix_register_required_plugins’ );

function themesname_preffix_register_required_plugins() {

$plugins = array(

array(
‘name’ => ‘Redux framework’, // The plugin name - extern.
‘slug’ => ‘redux-framework-master’, // The plugin slug (typically the folder name).
‘source’ => ‘link to your plugin/redux-framework-master.zip’, // The plugin source.
‘required’ => true, // If false, the plugin is only ‘recommended’ instead of required.
‘force_activation’ => true,
‘force_deactivation’ => true,
),

);

$config = array(
    'id'           => 'Name of theme',                 // Unique ID for hashing notices for multiple instances of TGMPA.
    'default_path' => '',                      // Default absolute path to bundled plugins.
    'menu'         => 'tgmpa-install-plugins', // Menu slug.
    'has_notices'  => true,                    // Show admin notices or not.
    'dismissable'  => true,                    // If false, a user cannot dismiss the nag message.
    'dismiss_msg'  => '',                      // If 'dismissable' is false, this message will be output at top of nag.
    'is_automatic' => false,                   // Automatically activate plugins after installation or not.
    'message'      => '',                      // Message to output right before the plugins table.

);

tgmpa( $plugins, $config );

}

• Next step is to create in admin folder redux_custom or how you want to call.
  • Move your config file from old redux, to new created folder and again add into functions.php

// Load Redux framework admin panel

if ( ! function_exists( ‘redux_disable_dev_mode_plugin’ ) ) {
function redux_disable_dev_mode_plugin( $redux ) {
if ( $redux->args[‘opt_name’] != ‘redux_demo’ ) {
$redux->args[‘dev_mode’] = false;
}
}

add_action( 'redux/construct', 'redux_disable_dev_mode_plugin' );
}

if (!isset($redux_demo)){
require_once THEMESNAME_THEME_DIR . ‘/admin/redux_custom/mycustom-config.php’;
}

//

TEST: go to your theme install redux and theme options will be in left in default wordpress sidebar…

For entire code:
https://codeshare.io/7Chun