Recording Studio Theme HTML5/CSS3 and or Wordpress

Hello TMF,

I have been looking everywhere for a Recording Studio theme. I see a lot of themes for Artist, DJ, Label and kinda mushing them all together, but I am requesting a Recording Studio theme. I have found a few on sites like CBMcard and TemplateMoster sites, but they are either flash or half @ssed wannabe HTML5 and go for around 70 bucks.

Here are some of the features I would like the theme to have basically, followed by some extra features.

1. Top page with sliders for pictures.
  2. About Studio Page
  3. Services offered ie; Recording, mastering, BGM, Composition, promotion, distribution etc
  4. Rates: ie per hour with or without engineer, or studio lockout for the day
  5. Equipment list section
  6. Contact with map.

Extras. Responsive (not almost responsive like a lot of the themes lately)
Twitter feed that is viewable on all sections, Facebook page like box possibly in the footer, maybe a Instagram widget for recording session photos. Small little section to promote the latest recordings and artists maybe with the iTunes affiliate linkshare.

I know the current music themes available could be made to do the above, but I just would like to see one targeted for Recording Studios and the engineers that run them. I think the first person to really take advantage of this will be at the TOP of the search engine for Recording Studio WP themes and or WP Themes for Recording Studios. I would do it if I wasn’t just figuring out Visual Composer, but I don’t want to embarrass myself :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading all and let me know if you create something wonderful. @rascals if you are reading this by all means PLEASE.

Hey There

I have 3 Music templates they are all HTML5 and CSS3 no WP back end tho.
I had a few customers that used the templates for studios.

Check out my TF portfolio.

Cheers

Lester

Hi mafloral,

Thanks for posting. I checked out your templates and though they are dope, I would still have to customize to the studio. That is why I am hoping for someone to think about that niche and make a template meant for a recording studio. I would make it, but I am not familiar with wordpress that much yet. I could make the HTML but then I know I would be bugged by the engineers to change this and that hence I want to give them something they can edit.

I have bookmarked your templates though because the engineers are always introducing me to their clients who want something by the next day… lol

Cheers.

Thanks, i actually teamed up with a WP coder we just started so give it a few weeks and we should have something new in my portfolio. My templates are geared towards music because there are not a lot of cool themes for musicians.

Cheers

Lester

Good on you Lester. Let me know.

I totally agree. I need a recording studio template also! A lot of this stuff on TMF will work, but I’d like to see what the designers can come up with specifically for studios too. Thanks a lot for your consideration

Hey Are you lloking for a WP theme or just the html template without the CMS?
If you are just looking for the template i have some cool and original html5 templates in my TF portfolio. As i said i will have all my templates as WP versions also.

So check back often.

Cheers

Lester

Hey everything I that I want is in that first post. I would be interesting is seeing what you have and if it is just html then yes I would want a cms but I could make it. If you have something like that for wordpress and it is just what I am looking for then I could buy a bunch of license because I have clients who are asking me for something like what I posted.

mafloral said

Hey Are you lloking for a WP theme or just the html template without the CMS?
If you are just looking for the template i have some cool and original html5 templates in my TF portfolio. As i said i will have all my templates as WP versions also.

So check back often.

Cheers

Lester